Mostest Read Ones

Monday, March 26, 2012

You Found Me

Today a challenge was posted in the Etsy forums, and I think I rose to meet it quite nicely. The challenge was to create a treasury based on the theme "Get Found". The parameters were to make a front page quality treasury and use as many possible items from shops that aren't usually seen in treasuries and especially not on the front page.

That was harder than I expected as when an item is photographed well and great quality, it usually gets recognized for that! So, I've got a few that I know have had their fair share of visibility, but I tried my best to choose items from shops with fewer sales than others that I saw with similar items. This treasury makes me want to have another wedding, I really was that inspired!

So here it is, a treasury all about being found and finding the one you love. Complete with up-cycled, vintage, and map themed items.

No comments:

Post a Comment