Mostest Read Ones

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hippest Kids in Town

Thanks to Netflix, we've been watching as much Portlandia as we can get our hands and eyes on. When I say we, I mean me, and when I say watching, I mean trying to figure out why we don't live in Portland. It's where young people go to retire! I mean, where else do a bartender and an Etsian belong? Well, besides San Diego...our one true love.

Hipster-ness is one of those things that I don't pretend to FULLY understand...especially since they are a people who, not unlike the many other subcultures of my generation, ridicule you if you do. Enter hipster kitty.

So since this is primarily an Etsy blog, meant for promoting my Etsy shop, I thought I'd give some love to fellow Etsians who represent all things hipster that I love. Here's to mustaches, old school nintendo, nerd glasses, and turning your babies into mini hipster versions of yourself. After the jump of course.




1. Bandana Bib in Red and Blue plaid by Chicken and Charlie
2. Boys Hipster Plaid Bow Tie Shirt with Floral Bow Tie and Leather Shoulder Patch by EW McCall
3. NinTeeth-o Wooden Teething Toy by 3 Princesses Engraving
4. I Love Music, Mini 4x5 Print by Kecky 

Check our more items like these in our latest Etsy treasury: Hipster Boy and Hipster Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment