Mostest Read Ones

Saturday, January 29, 2011

There's a hole in my pocket, dear Liza, dear Liza...

Once upon a time, there was a girl, and she got knocked up. Whoops! Time to buy things! Nine months (and hundreds and hundreds of dollars in baby clothes and toys and furniture) later, helllllllloooooooooo Peyton! And thus it was proclaimed that she was the cutest baby in all the land (sorry other mamas!).

Fast forward one year. Another whoops! Time to buy things! But wait...we already bought all that stuff...and Princess Peyto Pants is still using most of it! Whatsoever shall I overspend on? Pedicures! Oh no, you have to shave your legs to get those (NO massage, no matter how great will convince me that it's not embarrassing to have stubbly legs uncovered in public). How about clothes???!!! Every girls dream right? "ooh now that I'm preggo I get to wear all sorts of cute clothes to show off my bump*!" Oh, wrong again, pregnant brain equals no shirt or dress is appealing, appropriate for the weather, going to fit, you name it. So where does this leave us, fetus and self?

Open mouth, insert food.




*pudgy uterus holder

No comments:

Post a Comment