Mostest Read Ones

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Telling the World

Maybe it's time to start telling people I'm pregnant. Really though, the only reason to tell would be to allow myself to complain about coccyx pain or how much weight I don't want to gain. No one really cares about that but me. Plus, I don't feel like enduring congratulations or other happy sentiments. Not because I'm unhappy, but because until I meet this little baby, I don't know exactly what to be happy for.

I already did the whole buy the baby crap, tell everyone who's listening, get all the attention thing. I just want to spend the next several months taking care of myself, enjoying Peyton as an only child, living our life and figuring out where in the heck we are going to put a second baby.

Maybe if we tell more of our friends, their excitement for us will transfer to me. Or irritate me. Ask me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment