Mostest Read Ones

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011


I think Peyton is more fun at parties than I am! She always wants to say hi to everyone and see everything that's going on. Even if that means big sloppy pit bull kisses! She had a hard time getting to sleep at Miss Tasman's house with all the music and hooting and hollering!

It was fun to watch everyone else get crunk while I stuffed my face with goat cheese and baguette. And even more fun to show off new years baby Peyton. Spent the magical midnight moment at Emily and Scott's with Tim and all the kitties. It's pretty much time to watch even more jersey shore while I drift off to sleep. I have a sister and brother and law who are going to be very hungover in the morning...how fun for me and Peyton!

No comments:

Post a Comment