Mostest Read Ones

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Home Is Where the Hope Is

I loved decorating my kids room before Fletcher was born. I spent so much time wandering the antique stores looking for just the right items to add to the mix. It's easier doing a room for a boy and a girl than you might think. Not everything for girls has to be pink, and not everything for boys has to be blue! With a mixture of vintage and handmade, it all came together wonderfully in the end.

I don't have pictures of my own kids room to share right now (it's NEVER clean enough to photograph and the lighting is terrible in there) but my latest treasury has tons of things that I love for kids rooms. It's all about vintage charm and adorable but educational elements such as the maps and letters. How about a big shout out for the alphabet? It's so in right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment