Mostest Read Ones

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Birthday for Husby

I'm one of those people who loves gift giving. I go in stages as to who I feel like shopping for. Sometimes I'm always finding things for my kids, sometimes my sister, lately it's been my husband. He's a fairly simple guy who is typical in every way. His likes include sports, burritos, beer, sports, and beer. But I like to try and be more creative with the things that I get him.

When it comes to men, I have to assume they get really bored with ties and picture frames with their kids in them. I know mine does. So I've compiled a list of things I think he might like (since his birthday's coming up and all), and that others husbands might like as well. Could also be for a brother, father, uncle, cousin, nephew, nice waiter or bartender. Any male you know well enough to buy a gift for!
Links to these products after the jump!

Aren't those cufflinks great? The shop has more styles available, but me and my husby are absolute San Diego lovers after living there for 8 months. We both left a piece of our hearts there I think.

San Diego, California 1961 Vintage Map Cufflinks  

Though you could get any band or custom paint job, Mitch absolutely LOVES Relient K, so I know he would absolutely swoon at these.

Hand Painted Custom Toms

For the man who has everything, except a bow tie for his best friend. Our Rocco would look smashing in one of these bowtie collars from SillyBuddy on Etsy.

Black Honeycomb Dog Bow Tie Collar

This wallet is made from the same material used in old volkswagen beetle interior. Pretty awesome for a guy who has a passion for the ultimate retro car like my guy does.

Vintage Volkswagen Slimline Wallet

What boy doesn't love legos? And what boy doesn't need a case to save his fancy hundreds of dollars iPhone? I couldn't think of too many.  

Toy Lego Camera iPhone 4s case

A great way to repurpose old Gameboy games. And SO useful for a guy to carry around on his keys. Especially one like mine who is constantly needing to print out resumes on the go. 

4 GB Game Boy Cartridge Jump Drive 

  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment